By using our website, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your information and data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICE.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION AND DATA WE COLLECT
Here are some example of information and data we may collect from you:
- Data that are collected automatically (such as IP Address, your device’s operating system, browser type and language);
- Identifiers that are used to identify your mobile device such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent), hardware type, medial access control (“MAC”) address;
- Profile information that you volunteer (such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, etc.)
- eCommerce information (such as a credit card number).
We and our marketing and outsourcing partners, affiliates, or analytics service providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, scripts, and tags to identify a user’s computer/device and to store information about your visit. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information, such as your user ID, for purposes such as improving the quality of our Service, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Service easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
HOW WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT
Freiling Publishing’s goal in using your information is to provide the Service to you, improve our Service, contact you, conduct marketing and research and create reports for internal use. We store information on servers located in the United States via third parties, and may store information on servers and equipment in other countries. We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. For example, we may use your information to:
- Allow you to publish, print, and distribute books;
- Operate and improve our Service;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Deliver advertising and marketing and promotional information to you;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
While you are browsing our website, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses may be logged automatically. We may use this information to monitor, develop and analyze your use of the Service.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We may feature advertisements on our website, both ourselves and with the help of our partners, and collect and use data and information about you and your device (including the presence of applications on the device or in use at a particular time on the device) in connection with such advertising, including your viewing of and interaction with any such advertising, in order to deliver, enable, target and optimize advertising and promotional information that is more relevant to you and is based on your game and device usage, online behavior and interests (this is commonly referred to as online behavioral or interest based advertising).
Advertisers on mobile devices and our third party advertising and analytics partners sometimes collect and use Advertising IDs to enable and optimize advertising. Advertising IDs are non-permanent device identifiers such as the Android advertising ID and/or Apple’s ID for advertising.
These advertisers and third party advertising and analytics partners may collect and use data and information about you, such as your Service session activity, viewing of and interaction with an advertisement, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address for the purposes of analyzing, tracking and measuring performance and to provide interest based advertising.
HOW WE MAY DISCLOSE THE DATA WE COLLECT TO THIRD PARTIES
Freiling Publishing does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- Freiling Publishing may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Examples of these services include analyzing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Pretty Simple.
- We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection. In certain situations, Pretty Simple may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities or for local law enforcement requirements.
- Freiling Publishing may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our Site of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
You have a right to know what information we hold about you and in some cases to have the information communicated to you. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us letting us know that you wish to exercise your right of access and what information in particular you would like to receive. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information, and the law permits us to charge a fee for exercising this right of access. Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will endeavour to tell you why. We will try to respond to any request within a reasonable timeframe.
RIGHT TO CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We try to keep the information that we hold about you accurate and up to date. Should you realize that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us using the information below and we will correct it as soon as we can.
In some circumstances you have a right to have some of the personal information that we hold about you deleted. Should you wish to have any information about you deleted, please contact us using the information below. Please note that to ensure that we do not collect any further information you should also delete our games from your mobile devices and clear our cookies from any device where you have played our games in a web browser. Where we delete personal information about you, we may still retain some or all of that information for other purposes such as maintaining financial records, protecting or enforcing legal rights, maintaining marketing suppression lists or for technical reasons such as maintaining technical security or our database integrity. We may also retain your information in an anonymized form.
OPTING OUT OF MARKETING
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about our ongoing business relations.
Freiling Publishing takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party hackers from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We retain your information for as long as needed to provide you the Service. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
OUR POLICY REGARDING CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Service. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
We may transfer information that we collect about you to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that these countries and jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as your own jurisdiction, and we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to enable transfer of information to the U.S. and the use and disclosure of information about you, including personal information, as described in this Policy.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our data and information privacy practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
CONTACT INFORMATION OF DATA CONTROLLER
If you have any questions or concerns about our data privacy practices, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal information, please contact us at:
PO Box 1264
Warrenton, VA 20188