Influence. Challenge. Inspire.
We craft best-selling books for influential business, cultural, and spiritual thought leaders.
Tom Freiling has been crafting best-selling books for nearly three decades, giving voice to some of America’s most influential authors. Now you can work directly with Tom and his experienced team, a whiteglove service that will take your book to readers worldwide.
Books on entrepreneurship, business culture, economics and finance.
Leading inspirational books for readers who place value on their faith experience.
Innovative content by leading voices in health, wellness, abuse, & recovery.
- The Devil InsideOctober 15, 2020
- Zero VictimOctober 15, 2020
- BeYoutifulDecember 21, 2020
- Gracefully BrokenDecember 21, 2020
- If Jesus Gave a TED TalkJuly 19, 2021
- L.E.T.S. LeadDecember 16, 2021
- Choosing ResilienceJanuary 27, 2022
- Healing One Cell At a TimeApril 4, 2022
- The Great Economic DeceptionOctober 15, 2021
- Lessons From the EdgeDecember 16, 2021
- Fore!February 22, 2022
- An American ConspiracyFebruary 22, 2022
- The Solitary CEOApril 5, 2022
- It’s About TimeMay 25, 2022
- The Perfect Real Estate Agent BlueprintJune 13, 2022
- Unicorn ParentingAugust 22, 2022
An industry veteran for 25 years,Tom has collaborated with, represented, and published multiple NY Times best-selling authors, selling millions of copies around the world. His clients include business leaders, public policy officials, professional athletes, celebrity musicians, and spiritual influencers.
Tom has served in senior-level roles at America’s largest publishers, and as an entrepreneur and CEO, the industry leading 10M company he founded was acquired by a NASDAQ media company. Tom’s titles have been endorsed by Arthur Laffer, Chuck Colson, Dinesh D’Souza, Larry Kudlow, Mark Batterson, T.D. Jakes, and others.
His own books have been published by HarperCollins and Revell, are endorsed by former Attorney General, John Ashcroft, among others, and were featured by the Doubleday Book Club. Tom has appeared on FOX, CNBC, CPAN, and other TV and radio programs.
Tom is a member of the John Maxwell Team, a contributing writer for Entrepreneur Magazine, and a ghostwriter for top-tier business authors at Forbes Books.
FOX, AP, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN…more!
LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
National bookstore and retail catalogs
Amazon sponsored advertising campaign
Elevate your brand authority with national exposure
We’ll give your book national PR exposure, build your social media launchpad, promote your book to 10,000+ retailers, and give you FREE sponsored advertising on Amazon.
“Tom has the experience to help authors at any stage of their career to move from where they are today to where they want to be tomorrow, but the best value Tom and his team provide is the caring approach they take with each individual book.”
“Tom’s vast knowledge along with the enthusiasm and vision of his creative team helped bring to life the dream of sharing my unique experience in wine country. I truly appreciate the thoughtful approach to making it a #1 Amazon best-seller!”
“Tom is a tour-de-force, a veteran book publisher who brings creativity and excellence to every book project. I’ve known him for decades and have used Tom for both publishing and distribution. He’s a book publisher on steroids!”
Meet Our Team
- 3 Easy Steps to Becoming a Successful Writerby Christen Jeschke Recently a book that I ghostwrote soared to the top of the...
- How to Be in the Top .1% As and AuthorBy Tom Freiling Thinking about self-publishing? It certainly seems like a good time to finally...
- Book Sales Soar During the PandemicBy Tom Freiling Temporary as it may be, the book publishing industry as a whole...